Certificate of Deposit
With a traditional Certificate of Deposit (CD) from LaMonte Community Bank, a fixed amount of money is deposited for a specified time period, thus earning you a specific rate of interest accordingly. Typically the longer the term - the better interest rate you will receive. Upon maturity, you can either cash out the CD or you can choose to renew it based on current terms. Call today to get started with your Certificate of Deposit, a great way to handle long-term savings!
- Pays a competitive interest rate
- Time deposit available from 91 days to 6 years
- $1000 minimum deposit to open
- Interest rate is locked in for term
- Interest Compounded and paid every 6 months (or at maturity on CDs shorter than 6 months)
- Interest accrued can be rolled back into the CD or credited to a checking, money market or savings account upon request
- Early withdrawal penalty applies
Call today to get started with your Certificate of Deposit, a great way to handle long term savings!